When there is a court order in effect and a party does not abide by that order, enforcement and contempt hearings are the appropriate avenue for recourse.

The most common insubordinate actions with regard to court orders have to deal with the payment of money (child support, alimony, etc.) or with the terms of visitation/time-sharing.

The police are not responsible for enforcing these civil judgments. You, the harmed party, must file a motion to correct the behavior from the wrong-doer and ask for the court to rectify the situation. Green, James and Snider aggressive reputation is, in part, due to the numerous occasions when allowing a wrong-doer to continue their behavior was not an option. Having a Jacksonville family lawyer who will ensure that your rights are being protected in paramount and at our firm, we strive to protect those rights as if they were our own.